Double Insulated Hoffman Guide
The light-weight double-insulated Guide is a hunter’s necessity! We take pride in hand-making our leather uppers in Kellogg, Idaho. We import only the world’s finest hand-laid 200 gram insulated rubber bottoms, with a built in 9mm felt insole. An additional 200 gram removable thinsulate liner is added for warmth. Our premium 7-7 ½ ounce USA oil-tanned leather uppers are second to none! They are built to fit the contour of your leg, which allows for all day comfort and support. The vulcanized lug traction sole was designed to keep you on your feet when mother nature fails to cooperate. The Guide is available in 10″, 12″ and 14″ heights and rebuildable for years of service. This boot is designed for hunters who are mobile in cold weather. For people using their pacs for working conditions, please look at the pro-series pacs that are designed for harsher environments.
Hoffman’s Double Insulated Guide is the warmest, thinsulate pac boot we sell. They are designed for hunters and outdoor enthusiast who need to keep warm on long cool days. The Guide is great for sportsmen that don’t want the extra weight of a heavy duty pack, but still love the fluctuation that a pack boot provides.
- 7-7.5 ounce premium oil-tanned contour leather upper – made in Kellogg, Idaho.
- Double insulation for added warmth
- Solid brass hooks and eyelets
- 10″, 12″ and 14″ heights available
- When ordering this boot, Hoffman’s suggest you order 1/2 size larger for 1/2 sizes.
- Example: If you wear a 10.5, the majority of customers bump up to a size 11.
- Leather uppers made in the USA
|Dimensions||17 × 7 × 17 in|
Order Your Print Catalog Here!