Pro Series Stomper (Optional Steel Toe Available)
The Pro Series Stomper is a no-nonsense winter pack that is built tough and ready to perform. The pro series rubber bottoms are well known for their ability to stand up in the most demanding conditions. The pure rubber, crack resistant bottom, provides excellent durability! The rebuildable Stomper features a lug sole that works well for work or outdoor environments. Available in both a plain toe or steel toe. Leather uppers are made in Kellogg, Idaho.
The Pro Series Stomper is an ideal boot for a wide variety of outdoor activities, weather conditions and terrain. This boot makes an excellent lightweight work or hunting boot for mild conditions.
- Plain toe or optional safety toe
- 7- 7.5 Oil-tanned leather upper
- Solid brass eyelets and hooks
- 200 Gram thinsulate liner for added warmth
- Rugged lug soles and a rebuildable rubber bottom
- Available in 10″, 12″ and 14 heights.
- 10″ is in brown leather, 12″ and 14″ comes in black
- Leather uppers Made in Idaho
|Dimensions||17 × 7 × 17 in|
Order Your Print Catalog Here!