An excellent choice for flat land use in muddy, wet conditions! The Outdoorsman provides good traction without collecting debris, like other soles. Our heavy-duty 7–71/2 oz. leather uppers are hand crafted in Kellogg, Idaho. A rebuildable, scent-free tractor tread rubber bottom is added for less debris tracking. The Outdoorsman fits easily into standard stirrups, making it a popular choice among ranchers and bird hunters alike. If you work outdoors, the Outdoorsman is a lightweight, insulated boot you’ll enjoy wearing no matter what the weather does.
The lightweight Outdoorsman is the boot of choice for ranchers. This is the lightest weight pac boot Hoffman’s has. It’s great for working on the ranch, riding horses, or hunting on flat surfaces. The Outdoorsman in made in Idaho with imported components.
- 7 Oz. oil-tanned leather uppers for support
- Tire thread bottoms limits debri from sole
- Brass hooks and eyelets
- 200 Gram thinsulate liners for warmth
- Imported Waterproof rubber bottoms keep your feet dry
- Rebuildable for years of service
- Leather uppers are hand-crafted in Kellogg, Idaho
Order Your Print Catalogs Here!