When weather conditions demand it , the Lowa Tibet will keep you comfortable. The Gore-tex bootie system will keep you dry and Lowa’s climate control system provides all day comfort. Firm leather uppers and a higher rubber rand add lateral stability. The Lowa Tibet is a great boot for those looking for a hunting or work boot with outstanding all day comfort and support.
Lowa’s most popular hard-duty backpacking boot is ideal for carrying heavy packs in rugged terrain and extreme weather conditions. This boot has the following:
- UPPER: Nubuk leather
- MIDSOLE: PU with SPS Dynamic – designed to help control over-pronation and supination, reducing fatigue and potential injury when covering long distances.
- LINING: Seamless, waterproof GORE-TEX® lining reduces hot spots. A LOWA patented design.
- OUTSOLE: Vibram® Masai.
- SHANK: 5mm nylon, full length and width with a PU layer for total support underfoot.
- FOOTBED: Balance footbed with breathable top layer and slow reacting foam provides fit customization. Transports moisture away from the foot, minimizes friction and reduces fatigue.
- FLEXFIT: More natural ankle flex and heel fit plus improved stability.
- CLIMATE CONTROL SYSTEM: Perforations in the boot’s lining allows air to enter, pumping heat and moisture back out.
- TONGUE STUD/X-LACING: Patent pending tongue stud allows for better pressure distribution.
Order Your Print Catalogs Here!