PLAIN TOE – 10″ Insulated Powerline
The 10″ Insulated Powerline provides additional warmth for those cooler fall and winter days. Insulated with 400 grams of Thinsulate, the Insulated Powerline model offers you a lightweight, insulated climbing boot with the warmth and support you will need on cooler days. Featuring Hoffman’s dual steel shank system, the Insulated Powerline is well-known for its climbing support.
MADE IN THE USA w/ imported components.
The 10″ Insulated Powerline adds warmth to your boot for those colder fall and winter days. This popular model offers you a lightweight, insulated climbing boot with the comfort and support you will need. Insulated with 400 grams of Thinsulate insulation. Features shown below:
- Water-resistant liner
- Breathable leather/cordura nylon uppers
- Dual steel shanks for climbing
- Brass eyelets and hooks
- Flexible mid-sole for easy break-in
- 400 grams of thinsulate insulation
- Leather/Cordura Upper
- Although this boot contains a waterproof lining, Hoffman’s doesn’t guarantee the boot to be waterproof.
NOTE: Boots are available in D width 7-12,13 & EE width 8-12,13.
Order Your Print Catalogs Here!