10″ DRI-LINE SAGE
The 10″ Sage Dri-Line was built to keep your feet dry on rainy days. A highly advanced Sympatec waterproof membrane keeps water out and adds cushion and comfort to every step. Our dual steel shanks are added to provide the extra arch support needed for climbing support. Other quality features include sage color leather, heavy-duty side patch, solid hooks and eyelets, supportive heel counter, Vibram Olympia lug soles and three rows of durable stitching. This boot is an excellent choice for the service lineman who need a fantastic boot for climbing in dry or rainy conditions. ASTM F2413-11 and EH approved. MADE IN THE USA w/ imported components.
Hoffman Boots is making the 10″ Sage Dri-Line boots for our brave men and woman of the armed forces.
- 10″ leather upper
- Waterproof liner that keeps water out while allowing the boot to breathe.
- Durable Vibram Olympia style sole offers great wear and durability.
- The upper features 3 generous rows of stitching for durability and solid eyelets and speed laces for easy lacing.
- Our unique dual steel shank system and double midsoles offer unsurpassed climbing support for climbing.
- A composite safety toe meets the ASTM F2413-11 standard and is also Electrical Hazard Approved to ASTM standards.
Thank you for all that you do in serving our country!
|Dimensions||17 × 7 × 17 in|
Order Your Print Catalog Here!