8″ Hoffman Explorer
The Hoffman’s 8″ Explorer is a no nonsense hunting boot built for the most demanding outdoor enthusiast. With over 50 years of boot making experience and technological advancements being used to design the Explorer, the Hoffman 8″ Explorer was devolved to be the most comfortable and functional hunting boot on the market. A solid one piece vamp made with the finest 2.8 -3.0 mm leather provides excellent ankle support while a solid nylon mid sole adds plenty of lateral stability on uneven terrain. Lightweight and breathable, the Hoffman Explorer is the perfect balance of comfort and performance. Fitting tips: The Explorer series run just a bit small. If you are teetering between 2 sizes, example, 10 is some things and 10 1/2 in others, order the larger size. Made in Italy
Hoffman’s introduces the 8″ Explorer; a hiking boot developed for the most demanding outdoorsmen in the most demanding conditions. A solid one piece vamp made with the finest 2.8 mm thick leather provides excellent ankle support while a nylon mid sole adds plenty of lateral stability on uneven terrain. Lightweight and breathable, the Hoffman Explorer is perfect for any season, work or play. Boot highlights:
- One piece vamp construction eliminates seams that can cause discomfort.
- Sympatex waterproof liner keeps moisture out while allowing the boot to breath.
- Vibram 1212 Masai high-traction outsole for excellent traction and heel bite.
- 2.8-3.0 mm Amphibious waterproof leather – simply the best quality leather available.
- Heavy nylon midsole provides the support needed on uneven terrains
- Heavy duty rubber rand adds protection and support to the upper
- Non-Insulated designed for mild conditions
- Fully resolable with our well-known “claw-lug” soles.
Order Your Print Catalogs Here!