10″ Insulated Composite Toe Powerline
The 10″ Composite Toe Insulated Powerline boot were built for lineman who want a warm, lightweight climbing boot with all the great features of our original Powerline series. Built with 400 grams of added thinsulate, the Insulated Composite Toe Powerline will help keep you warmer on those cool fall and winter days.
Made in the USA w/ imported components.
The 10″ Composite Toe Insulated Powerline has remained a top-pick for lineman working in cooler conditions. This popular model offers you a lightweight, insulated climbing boot with the warmth and support you will need on cooler days. The Powerline is well-known for its comfort and extraodinary climbing support.
- Water-resistant liner
- Breathable leather/cordura nylon uppers
- Dual steel shanks for climbing
- Composite safety toe
- ASTM 2413-11 and EH approved
- 400 grams of thinsulate insulation
- Leather/Cordura Upper
- Although this boot contains a waterproof lining, Hoffman’s doesn’t guarantee the boot to be waterproof.
NOTE: Boots are available in D width 7-12,13 & EE width 8-12,13.
|Dimensions||17 × 7 × 17 in|
Order Your Print Catalog Here!